This two day tour brings you to discover Mekong Lodge, a little oasis nestled in a large luxuriant garden of mango and durian. Mekong Lodge is considered a geen pearl of Mekong Delta.
Day 01: Sai Gon- Cai Be (L, D)
Morning depart from your hotel in Sai Gon to Cai Be (120km - 3 hour driving by car). Cai Be is a typical image of Mekong Delta: buzzing floating market, luxuriant fruit orchards, endless rice paddies and traditional handicraft villages. On the way, stop to visit temple in Cai Be. Arrive Cai Be from Ho chi Minh city, greeting at Cai Be harbor and explore the lively Cai Be floating market and walking for visit the handicraft village of the local people.
12h00: boat trip to Mekong Lodge & check-in bungalows.
12h30-13h00: lunch is served in the nice restaurant with the Vietnamese day-menu.
From 14h00: afternoon walking or biking visit to the homes factories of candy and handicraft near by the village & sightseeing the old house and sample various tropical fruits.
Late afternoon participating in cooking class and diner with what you’ve cooked.
Riverside Bar are open until mid-night. Overnight at Mekong Lodge
Day 02: Cai Be floating market – Sai Gon (B, L)
Breakfast in the restaurant. Walking or cycling tour around the island. Go to one of the orchard, free fruits picking of mango, rambutan, longan… Boat transfer to Cai Be harbor and catch the private car back Ho Chi Minh. Drop off at the hotel. Ends of services.
Price and Included
Single Supplement (36 USD)
- Transport by the air-conditioned private car
- The private English speaking guide
- Overnight at Mekong Lodge (based on 2 persons/room including breakfast)
- Meals as indicated in the program (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner)
- Entrance fees & bicycle
- Boat trip as mentioned in the program
- Mineral water
- Hotel in Sai Gon
- Tips and personal expenses such as: laundry, telephone, drinks…
- Visa to Vietnam
- Bank charge fees for payment
- Personal travel insurance
- Other services not mentioned in the “Inclusion”